Indexed in PUBMED, PubMed Central® (PMC) since 2012 and SCOPUS
The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry is an Open Access (free access on-line). The aim of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry is:
- Community and Preventive Dentistry
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Biomaterials and Bioengineering in Dentistry
- Operative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Pathology
- Odontostomatology for the disabled or special patients
- Oral Surgery
This is an Open Access Journal (free access On-line).
J Clin Exp Dent is an Open Access journal. Publishing an article requires Article Processing Charges that will be billed to the submitting author upon acceptance of the article for publication. J Clin Exp Dent do not charge subscription fees from readers or libraries. The full contents of all papers published can be freely accessed through internet (PubMed Central – PMC). To partially compensate for costs for housing, editing, office supplies, and the manuscript management systems authors will pay per accepted article.
- Advertising policy: There is no advertising in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry
© Medicina Oral S. L. C.I.F. B96689336 – www.medicinaoral.com/medoral_publisher.pdf