- Ethical requirements regarding human and animal experimentation
- This journal adheres to the ethical guidelines. All authors must certify that the submitted article has been evaluated by an authorized and recognized Ethical Committee. For MEDICAL ETHICS: Deontology, Codes of Practice, Guidelines, Professionalism.
- Conflict of interest requirements
- Model of conflict of interest
A conflicts of interest exists if authors or their institutions have financial or personal relationships with other people or organisations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their actions. Financial relationships are easily identifiable, but conflicts can also occur because of personal relationships, academic competition, or intellectual passion.
All submissions to Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry must include disclosure of all relationships that could be viewed as presenting a potential conflict of interest
AT THE END OF THE MANUSCRIPT all submissions to J Clin Exp Dent must include:
1. Conflict of interest
Disclosure of all relationships that could be viewed as presenting a potential conflict of interest.
• At the end of the text, under a subheading “Conflicts of interest”, all authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organisations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work.
• All authors are required to provide a signed statement of their conflicts of interest as part of the author statement form.
2. Ethics. Under a subheading of Ethics: The ethics committee approval with the reference number.
3. Source of Funding. Under a subheading of Source of Funding. In case of non funding disclose it.
4. Authors’ contributions. Under a subheading of Authors’ contributions.